Nu har KTM presenterat sina 2022 MX maskiner
Vi är bara inne i början av maj och redan har Honda, Husqvarna och KTM presenterat sina 2022 off-road maskiner. KTM har under de senaste åren dominerat både tävlingar och vunnit tester. Nyligen vann de även supercross mästerskapet i USA.
Lämpligt med vinsten presenterar de sina 2022 MX motorcyklar.
2022 KTM 450SXF HIGHLIGHTS
• New graphics with updated color scheme for a Ready to Race appearance that builds on the connection between the production bikes and the factory race machines.
• WP XACT front forks designed for refined performance, comfort and handling offer exceptional feedback and feel and incredibly easy adjustment.
• WP XACT rear shock offers great balance and damping control to perfectly match the front forks while delivering massive amounts of traction.
• “Low-friction” linkage bearing seals made by SKF provide noticeably freer linkage action, offering better suspension feel and performance throughout the shock stroke.
• Dunlop MX33 tires provide superior grip in a wide variety of terrain along with enhanced durability.
• Compact SOHC (single overhead camshaft) engine with cutting-edge cylinder head featuring titanium valves and new rocker arms with structural optimization to reduce weight and inertia and increase stiffness, ensuring precise, responsive engine performance across the rpm range.
• High-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame with carefully calculated flex parameters provides a great blend of comfort, stability and precision.
• Air box and air boot designed to provide maximum protection of the air filter against soiling and better airflow for increased performance. Air filter can be accessed without tools for quick servicing. • Optional perforated airbox cover included in the by-pack.
Joachim Sauer – KTM Product Manager Offroad:
“The new SX range is all about the proximity to our race machinery, and the bikes that are doing the business on racetracks around the continents. We’ve been refining these packages for several years and we feel the connection, both aesthetically but also in terms of performance, is now closer than ever. To prove our point, we gave production bikes to MXGP and MX2 World Champions and I’m glad to confirm they were surprised and impressed with their performance. It was fitting to give the 2022 models an even ‘racier’ look with the blue and orange design and to remind riders and fans that there isn’t a more READY TO RACE motocross range in any paddock anywhere.”